Support groups for health professionals, residents and medical students meet once a week in the following locations.
|Oklahoma City||Monday 7:00 pm|
|Tulsa||Thursday 7:30 pm|
|Lawton||Tuesday 6:00 pm|
|Enid||Tuesday 6:00 pm|
|Ponca City||Wednesday 6:00 pm|
|Muskogee||Every other Wednesday 6:00 pm|
|Al-Anon is available for their families in Oklahoma City and Tulsa and meets at the same time as the Caduceus meetings.|
OHPP works closely with the following boards and associations making referrals and assisting the professionals return to practice. Funding is provided by these organizations on an annual basis, either as in-kind, contract, or donation.
|Oklahoma State Medical Association
www.okmed.orgOklahoma Osteopathic Association
Oklahoma Dental Association
Oklahoma Veterinary Medical Association
Oklahoma Physician Assistant Association
Oklahoma State Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision
|Oklahoma State Board of Osteopathic Examiners
www.docboard.org/ok/ok.htmOklahoma State Board of Dentistry
Oklahoma State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
Oklahoma Veterinary Board
Dr. Andy Sullivan, Interim Director
Dr. Merlin Kilbury, Deputy Associate Director
Dr. Paul Cheng, Associate Director
Medication Guide for a Safe Recovery
This document was developed by Talbott Recovery, through a collaborative effort between some of the best minds in addiction care today and will help you make wise decisions, ensuring that medications you may be prescribed and incidental exposure to alcohol do not threaten your hard won recovery:
Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
Narcotics Anonymous (NA)
Find a Meeting: https://www.okcalanon.org/meetings-searchable
Helping Addicted Physicians Recover
Understanding Addiction: How Addiction Hijacks the Brain
Support and 12-Step Groups for Porn, Sex and Love Addicts
- Sex Addicts Anonymous – www.saa-recovery.org
- Sexaholics Anonymous- www.sa.org
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous- www.slaafws.org
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous- www.sca-recovery.org
- Sexual Recovery Anonymous- www.sexualrecovery.org
Support and 12-Step Groups for Spouses of Sexual Addicts
Computer and Smart-Phone Software helpful for Sexual and Romantic Addiction
- BSecure Family Safety and Mobile Browser: www.bsecure.com/Products/Mobile.aspx annual subscription fee offers customizable Internet filtering and accountability features for your home computer, laptop, and mobile devices.
- Convenant Eyes: www.convenanteyes.com, monthly subscription fee offers customizable Internet filtering and accountability features for your home computer, laptop, and mobile devices.
- Mobicip: www.mobicip.com, for a one-time download charge and a modest annual subscription fee you get a “Safari-clone” replacement browser for your mobile devices with customizable Internet filtering and accountability features.
- SafeEyes Mobile: www.internetsafety.com/safe-eyes-mobile-iphone.php, for a one time download charge you get a replacement browser for you iOS mobile device that offers customizable Internet filtering and accountability features. Only available for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, etc).